In the interview, your cloths, manners and mannerisms are all on display. Within the first 60 seconds, your self-confidence and ability to present yourself is assesed. Be prepared to make a strong first impression.
- Model your clothes aftyer the company dress code.
- Wear clean, wrinkle free clothes.
- Trim and clean your hair
- Do not wear excessive jewelry or perfume/cologne
- Polish your shoes
- Cover up tattoos and remove and body piercings
- Do not talk on your phone or listen to music while in the waiting area.
The Phone Interview
More and more businesses are making it a habit to weed out unqualified candidates by doing a phone interview before the traditional face-to-face interview.