Now Hiring - Manager - Inside Sales in Buena Park, CA
Manager - Inside Sales in Buena Park, CA
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the execution of strategic direction, development, and performance of inside sales activities in assigned markets. You will work collectively with the Inside Sales Supervisor to staff and direct the inside sales team. You will provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth with customers in line with the Company’s vision and values. You will ensure execution of plans and strategies to expand customer base and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for clients and inside sales personnel.
- Executes and manages business plan and sales strategy for branch to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Plans and strategically partners with selected supplier partners to ensure achievement of mutual growth plans.
- Serves as coach and mentor to inside sales personnel.
- Promotes vision by providing customers with creative and broad based solutions to assist in achieving their goals.
- Works collectively with inside sales and field sales leaders to ensure effective communication within branch.
- Maintains limited and strategic account responsibility in branch.
- Oversees performance and development of inside sales team.
- Conducts one-on-one review with sales team to build effective communications, understand training and development needs, and provide insight for improvement of team sales.
- Prepares action plans for inside sales team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Identifies and creates new sales initiatives and executes sales strategies to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in implementation of marketing plans.
- Works with divisions to coordinate sales activities and initiatives.
- Maintains accurate records of pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by sales team.
- Maintains contact with clients in market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- High School Degree or equivalent required; Bachelors’ Degree preferred
- 2 years required of previous inside sales management.
- Strong professional sales and consultative skills, ability to coach and mentor growing sales team.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, and sales techniques.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of business and management principles, including resource allocation, leadership and coordination of people and resources.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to function effectively in cross-functional work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, math, and persuasion skills.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- 4 years preferred of inside sales management with preferred experience in distribution industry.
- 4 years of creating new or significantly advancing sales channels is preferred.
- 4 years of strong background and track record in managing creative sales initiatives is preferred.
- 4 years of training and developing a sales force is preferred.
- Knowledge of wholesale distribution products and markets is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
The expected salary range for this role is $91,100 - $113,000. This is the salary range we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s compensation level within the range will be based on several factors, including but not limited to geographic location, experience, relevant education, qualifications, skills, organizational needs, and performance. This position may be eligible to participate in the company’s incentive plan. Wesco provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, disability insurance, 401k Plan, and Paid Time Off.
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Wesco") provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Retail & Wholesale
$10+ billion (USD)
36 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
36 Yes (amount not posted)