Now Hiring - Inside Sales Representative II in Northwood, OH
Inside Sales Representative II in Northwood, OH
With around 480 locations in over 40 countries, thyssenkrupp Materials Services is the biggest materials distributor and service provider in the western world. The broad service spectrum offered by the materials experts enables customers to focus on their individual core business. The area of Materials Services spans two strategic areas: global materials distribution as one-stop-shop – from steel and stainless steel, tubes and pipes, nonferrous metals and specialty materials to plastics and raw materials – and tailored services in the areas of materials management and supply chain management. An extensive omnichannel architecture offers 250,000 customers worldwide cross-channel, round-the-clock access to more than 150,000 products and services. A highly efficient logistics system ensures that all requested services are smoothly integrated into customer production processes “just-in-time” or “just-in-sequence”.
OnlineMetals.com is a distributor of small quantities of industrial metals and plastics. We are a fast-growing e-commerce retailer founded in Seattle, WA with six fulfillment centers and two administrative offices across the U.S. We are passionate about our customers and continuously optimizing our processes to improve the customer experience. We welcome your new ideas with a platform to bring them to life in a collaborative, action-oriented and growing team. Our organization employs industry best practices to lead the market while offering an opportunity to make a difference with your contribution in an atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
We pride ourselves on offering the highest levels of customer service, and in selling and shipping metals in the most efficient manner possible. In addition, we are a really fun place to work with an attitude that is a good mix of focused and relaxed.
Join our Growing OnlineMetals Sales Force Today! We are looking for a new Inside Sales Representative, APPLY TODAY!!!
As the world’s leading eCommerce metal and plastics supplier, Online Metals specializes in cut-to-size, small to medium quantity orders, shipped direct to any location. Our skilled customer service and sales team is ready to assist with any questions and to help with custom quotes and orders.
What we are looking for in a team member is to accurately provide price and delivery for all our products to our customers in a timely and courteous fashion, utilizing organization and negotiating techniques, and applying resourcefulness and strong attention to detail while converting inquiries into orders. Answer customer questions concerning products/ services and their orders. Develop target and non-major accounts into loyal customers.
- Respond to sales calls, faxes, and e-mails
- Generate and follow up on quotes for all products
- Provide technical assistance to customers
- Process sales orders
- Enter return orders, credits, and debits when required
- Enter scrap return order as requested by distribution channels
- Review product inventory and report concerns to purchasing/ management
- Satisfy customer service issues
- Continuously increase knowledge of company products, services, and procedures
- Work in team environment, communicating as required with all personnel.
- Traveling as needed to meet company goals
- Monitor competitor products and prices
- Assist in quality related duties where required
- Meets thyssenkrupp Materials NA Employee Attributes/Competencies
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or comparable experience, computer literate and telephone experience.
- 1 to 2 years sales experience.
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to sell, negotiate and close business with customers.
- Attention to detail in order to evaluate customer’s accounts and orders.
- Basic computer skills in order to assemble and process orders and information in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effective communication and listening skills necessary when answering phone calls from customers and associating with peers.
- Knowledge of products being sold by the business unit.
Your Benefits With Us
Benefits and Incentives:
- Full Health Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Education Reimbursement Opportunity
- Discount Marketplace Savings
- And much, much more....APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!!!
We value people as our greatest resource and offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, employer-matched 401(k) plan, paid time off and an array of employee purchasing incentives.
If you are interested in furthering your education, we have awesome reimbursement programs for graduate, undergraduate, trade school and more!
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of Collection
$10+ billion (USD)
8 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
8 Yes (amount not posted)