Now Hiring - Head of Sales Ford Pro Intelligence NA in Dearborn, MI
Head of Sales Ford Pro Intelligence NA in Dearborn, MI
Head of Sales - Ford Pro Intelligence
We are the movers of the world and the makers of the future. We get up every day, roll up our sleeves and build a better world - together. At Ford, we’re all a part of something bigger than ourselves. What will you make today?
Ford Pro Intelligence provides telematics and fleet management services to our commercial and fleet customers. Ford Pro products and services serve as a foundational building block to Ford’s continued leadership and innovation in fleet/commercial vehicle market segments. Fleets are our future, representing a significant portion of vehicle sales and continual expected growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum 10 years of SAAS sales management experience with a focus on fleet, EV or automotive is desirable
- 5+ Years in a quota bearing sales role
- Extensive knowledge driving pipeline development through outbound and inbound strategies
- Proven and documentable experience building sales teams that service SMB up to Enterprise that beat revenue targets quarter after quarter
- Strong negotiating skills and contract development experience required
- Experience working in a fast pace hyper growth environment where building is a key contributor to you and your team’s success
- Exceptional oral and written skills towards both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills in front of large audiences and comfortable in board rooms across North America
- Strong leadership and relationship management experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% in North America
Even better, you may have...
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Experience as part of a senior leadership team in a SAAS or Automotive environment preferred
You may not check every box, or your experience may look a little different from what we've outlined, but if you think you can bring value to Ford Motor Company, we encourage you to apply!
As an established global company, we offer the benefit of choice. You can choose what your Ford future will look like: will your story span the globe, or keep you close to home? Will your career be a deep dive into what you love, or a series of new teams and new skills? Will you be a leader, a changemaker, a technical expert, a culture builder…or all of the above?
No matter what you choose, we offer a work life that works for you, including:
- Immediate medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
- Flexible family care, parental leave, new parent ramp-up programs, subsidized back-up child care and more
- Vehicle discount program for employees and family members, and management leases
- Tuition assistance
- Established and active employee resource groups
- Paid time off for individual and team community service
- A generous schedule of paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Paid time off and the option to purchase additional vacation time.
For a detailed look at our benefits, click here:
[please apply online]
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. In the United States, if you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability, please call 1-888-[please apply online].
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combating COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
What you'll do...
- Continually refine the customer acquisition and GTM strategy for Ford Pro Intelligence by providing a positive and efficient purchasing experience for buyers from initial engagement through purchase completion. The goal should be to orient the sales process around the buyer’s journey for both inside direct and channel sales motions.
- Maintain a sales culture that fosters integrity and excellence while focusing on executing against objectives in an efficient sales cadence
- In conjunction with Sales Operations via CRM, develop and report board level key sales metrics weekly/monthly including opportunity conversion, sales velocity, prospecting, closed won and lost sales and revenue/unit attainment by reporting period.
- Lead revenue forecasting by analyzing business tactics, performance analysis and sales strategies, market research and competitor analysis.
- Work with your existing sales management team to build, scale and coach the sales team to effectively service existing Ford customers and new prospects
- Identify and implement processes and technology solutions that improve the sales process and customer journey while increasing conversion and lowering cost of acquisition
- Work with marketing to align go to market materials and programs that support customer engagement and lead generation campaigns that will surpass your teams lead need goals
- Work with sales leadership, finance, and sales operations to implement target and commission structures that drive quota exceeding results
- Work with customer success to ensure a world class customer onboarding experience while focusing on continual churn reduction
- Be a part of and contribute to the Ford Pro Intelligence leadership team regarding strategic planning, shared best practices and process / product development
- Establish key relationships with customers, dealers, suppliers, and potential business partners
- Be a voice of customer for new feature development and prioritization
- Represent Ford Pro Intelligence in a leadership capacity at key internal Ford, dealer and customer meetings with strong presentation skills and corresponding level of gravitas
- Work cross functionally with other Ford Pro stakeholders to meet your personal and organizational goals
Ford Motor Company
Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
$10+ billion (USD)
19 Yes (amount not posted)
Ford Motor Company
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
Ford Motor Company
19 Yes (amount not posted)