Now Hiring - National Account Sales Rep in Burlington Township, NJ
National Account Sales Rep in Burlington Township, NJ
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call on providers, including but not limited to, Department of Defense, VA, behavioral health, sleep labs, primary care providers; to market and promote products to treat sleep related diseases, including but limited to nightmare disorders, PTSD, and Sleep Apnea.
- Works with office staff to ensure prompt and accurate billing and documentation of services, including providing adequate in formation to satisfy third-party payor guidelines for coverage
- Exhibits effective written and verbal communication skills. Adheres to cost-containment policies and procedures
- Works with clinical, managerial and sales staff to promote and market home sleep services to all referral sources.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these, and other contacts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
- Participate in marketing events, such as seminars and trade shows.
- Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- Must be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Current, valid, active driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation required
- Ability to travel is required
- Current military base access or ability to apply and get approved for it.
- Former or ex-military preferred.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous Sales Experience
- Technical Ability
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Negotiation Skills
- Financial Management
- Presentation Skills
You will be expected to work during normal business hours, which are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please note this job description is not designed to cover and/or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice
Hospitals & Health Clinics
Unknown / Non-Applicable
14 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
14 Yes (amount not posted)