Now Hiring - Sales Engineering Tech in Ramsey, MN
Sales Engineering Tech in Ramsey, MN
Who Are We?
Have you ever gone into a grocery store or convenience store for things like milk, bagged salads, or frozen pizza? The coolers and freezers you find those and other food products in are what we do!! Zero Zone is a manufacturer of reach-in and open refrigerated and frozen food display cases as well as the refrigeration systems that work behind the scenes to cool the cases, keeping the food fresh! We also make powerful industrial refrigeration systems for food warehousing, pharmaceuticals, and even ice rinks!
Our company is structured across 2 divisions – the Display Case Division, located in North Prairie, WI, Waukesha, WI, and Mukwonago, WI and the Refrigeration Systems Division, located in Ramsey, MN and Dyersville, IA.
What Are We Like?
At Zero Zone, you will be a valued member of the Zero Zone team, able to take ownership of your own career path. We believe in hard work, teamwork, collaboration, and respect, and we have grown through dedication to our Purpose: “Preserving customer valuables through refrigeration.” For over 60 years, we have been a leader in refrigeration, and our people are well known for exceptional customer service. We also believe we are the COOLEST coworkers (pun intended)! This is an opportunity for you to make a difference in the refrigeration industry with one of the top leading manufacturers in the country! Come grow with us!!
What Can We Offer You?
- Vacation and Personal Hours (after only 30 days!)
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, HSA/FSA, EAP)
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs and Incentives
- Steel Toe Reimbursement
- Employee Engagement Programs
- One-time Home Computer Reimbursement
- And more!
What Will You Do?
The primary function of the Sales Engineering Tech will be to work closely with Sales Engineers to provide a high level of in-depth support on customer accounts. In this position, you will work closely with Engineering, Regional Sales Managers (RSM’s) and Sales Representatives on day-to-day activities regarding quotations, orders, delivery schedules, equipment designs, and project applications. The following are the essential duties and responsibilities you can expect to do:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers about project requirements
- Assist with researching and analyzing customer-supplied specifications and drawings to determine design parameters
- Input provided design information into ERP system for the purpose of producing schedules and proposals
- Assist with designing refrigeration systems by selecting components to meet system requirements by cost effectiveness, energy efficiency and competitiveness
- Document and create quotation proposals and proposal change orders that clearly specify the design of the system, the components used in the system and any special features
- Contribute to product and system layout ideas by utilizing detailed drawings and schematics
- Thoroughly document all project-related communications
- Assist with transferring information from the Sales Department to Engineering when an order is received
- Coordinate with the customer, Sales Representative, RSM’s and Service Department on warranty concerns
- Other duties may be assigned
What Are We Looking For?
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable anyone with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required of you for this position:
- A two (2) year Technical Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude is desired
- Experience working in a business system (ERP) is preferred
- High working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Highly organized and detail oriented individual
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, motivated, and someone who prefers to collaborate with others
Zero Zone, Inc.
Please explore our website to learn more about our company and to view our highly engineered products. [please apply online]
201 to 500 Employees
Food & Beverage Manufacturing
$100 to $500 million (USD)
5 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
5 Yes (amount not posted)