Now Hiring - Remote Strategic Sales Account Manager in Plantation, FL
Remote Strategic Sales Account Manager in Plantation, FL
Your Virtual Adjuster is a program within Bulldog Adjusters, a nationwide public adjusting firm, based out of FL, that assists roofers and contractors with their clients' insurance claims through proprietary app-based software. We have been around for 13 years and have had HUGE success! If you are looking to get in with a stable startup ($40M+ annually), with room to grow your career, this is an opportunity you need to consider! Bulldog Adjusters has an opening for a Strategic Sales Account Manager to join our team!
Job Description: As a Strategic Sales Account Manager, your primary goal is to sell. You will research companies that fit the described mold of what Bulldog considers a good account, develop a strategy for establishing contact, create contractor buy-in, and then close the sale by onboarding the contractor to the YVA app, “Your Virtual Adjuster”. From there you will work with other key departments to help maintain these relationships, to ensure complete customer satisfaction, end goal à Get the new contractor to a minimum of 50 plus files/claims submitted, through the YVA app. This needs to be done successfully, while always still pursuing new sales opportunities. The right candidate will be hungry, driven to be successful, disciplined, and able to manage time well.
You will drive growth and foster long-term relationships with our strategic accounts across the country. You will collaborate closely with your sales leadership and marketing to determine the right roofing contractor profiles and pursue growth opportunities and maximize client satisfaction. Your primary goal will be to establish Bulldog Adjusters as the preferred choice for claims-adjusting services in the Roofing Contractor arena.
We provide inbound and outbound marketing leads to our sales team; these leads are ready for your call, although there is some cold calling from strategically picked lists.
This is a high earning potential for a candidate with the right attitude, ambition, and personality.
- Willing to conduct outbound calls to new leads. Must not be afraid and have the drive to cold call from target lists (20%).
- Provide accurate and detailed information regarding our services, incentives, and business to leads.
- Build and maintain relationships with leads and accounts to promote a steady influx of new claims.
- Manage leads in Monday.com CRM with lead information, updates, and statuses.
- Track client progress from onboarding through the first file submission.
- Update company info, create users, and manage submitted claims via the YVA dashboard.
- When needed, assist the Onboarding Team in following up with contractors and clients regarding unsigned LORs or claims missing prominent information.
- Contact roofers as directed for new files/and files that do not meet our intake standards or to help request additional information for final review.
- Meet or exceed weekly monthly goals of outbound calls, onboarded contractors, and new viable claims.
- Provide the manager with a summary of positive and potential negative conversations.
- We need a HUNGRY candidate that’s not afraid to push himself.
- Professional verbal and written English
- Willing to cold call with provided targeted lists.
- Prior experience in both sales and account management.
- Strong customer service skills
- Willing to take direction and complete tasks.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately.
Job Type: Full-time à This is a salaried position, meaning you are expected to always be willing to take a client call within reasonable hours. A typical schedule will be 8 am-5 pm, Monday to Friday with a minimum of 40 working hours a week.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 BASE + Residual Commissions
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
Unknown / Non-Applicable
1 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
1 Yes (amount not posted)