Now Hiring - Inside Sales Executive â€“ Service Sales, Lab - Cary, NC (90% remote) in Cary, NC
Inside Sales Executive â€“ Service Sales, Lab - Cary, NC (90% remote) in Cary, NC
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Inside Service Sales Executive.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Siemens Healthineers offers a broad portfolio of laboratory diagnostic solutions to provide more effective and efficient ways to anticipate, diagnose, monitor and treat diseases. Our products provide medical professionals with the vital information they need to deliver better, more personalized healthcare to patients around the globe.
The Inside Service Sales Executive is responsible for increasing sales revenue by positioning service contracts to a customer base with existing/new Siemens instrumentation. This individual will work closely with their field sales and service management representatives to strategize a plan to maintain and grow laboratory diagnostic service contracts. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy consultative selling, are achievement-oriented and will think outside-the-box to exceed annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, works well in a diverse team, organized and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- Achieves business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
- Guides the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets are met through focusing on selling (Point of Sale, Contract Renewal, Warranty Expiring, and New Business) multi-year performance plans.
- Identify, develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships within the customers’ organization and within Siemens field service and sales teams.
- Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, develops forecasts, budgets, and operating plans with accounts.
- Research various internal systems including service history and competition reports to provide customer product pricing.
- Leads territory team reviews and forecast meetings on the changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activities.
- Communicates sales activity and works closely with assigned field representatives including account managers and regional service managers.
- Creates and delivers customized phone, video and on-site (if necessary) presentations to customers based on clinical, operational, and financial needs.
- Works with service management and marketing on competitive information for the purpose of improving our service marketing strategies.
- Monitors and grows market share, while maintaining profitability guidelines as defined by the service organization.
- Achieve specified sales metrics including revenue targets, call volume, and CRM activities.
- Successfully manages the full sales cycle of the contract including negotiating terms and conditions and customer business reviews.
- Training and mentoring new employees.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Candidates will have 2+ years healthcare sales experience or sales equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated an ability to sell in complex environments.
- Experience carrying large quotas, as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
- Ability to self-manage, forecast and problem solve.
- Strong organizational, time management, attention to details and follow-ups skills with the ability to adapt.
- Relationship management skills.
- Excellent team orientation and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative in business situation.
- Exhibit strong business acumen and ability.
- Solid sales presentation and communication skills both verbal and written accompanied by strong closing skills.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years’ experience in full cycle sales (i.e. Inside Sales, Account Manager, and Business Development) preferred.
- Disciplined “prospector”
- Proficiency utilizing a CRM system and SAP.
- Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Heiman, COF, etc.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at [please apply online] #LI-KL1
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
$10+ billion (USD)
42 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
42 Yes (amount not posted)