Now Hiring - Inside Sales Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
Inside Sales Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team.
The Inside Sales Specialist’s purpose is to identify, develop, and qualify business for Charger’s Sales personnel. This role is responsible for following up with Inbound leads, as well as maintaining an Outbound book of business involving Account research & omnichannel prospecting strategies.
- Own the entire lead generation process, including research, org mapping, outreach, prospecting, discovery and lead qualification.
- Successfully build a pipeline of potential clients through different means of prospecting (online campaigns, emails, phone, LinkedIn, etc.) as well as leveraging relationships to generate new sales, develop new business opportunities and strengthen the company's brand.
- Ensure all leads are fully qualified and set up appointments for appropriate Outside Sales Representatives and follow-up on actions with sales and service.
- Work in tandem with Enterprise Account Executives to map out key accounts further strategically.
- Screen inbound leads from sources such as website and landing page forms, and direct phone calls
- Update CRM (HubSpot) with customer data and record information from new leads and prospects
- Prepare meeting materials (i.e., sales decks, business proposals, etc.) to help support the sales team
- Network with organizations, trade shows associations, local groups, etc. to actively involve in relevant events to build relationships, keep current with trends, and uncover opportunities that lead to sales prospects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or professional Sales/Inside Sales related experience.
- Strong online research and lead prospecting skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite, and CRM software (HubSpot)
- Initiative-taking, results-oriented with a positive and outgoing personality
- Enthusiastic collaborator and a self-starter
- Hunter mentality
- Confident communicator via phone and e-mail; strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth
Job Type: Full-time
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
1001 to 5000 Employees
Taxi & Car Services
Transportation & Logistics
$5 to $25 million (USD)
48 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
48 Yes (amount not posted)