Now Hiring - Entry-Level Sales / Customer Service Representative in Cherry Hill, NJ
Entry-Level Sales / Customer Service Representative in Cherry Hill, NJ
Allied Experts of Cherry Hill, NJ is looking to hire full-time Sales / Customer Service Representatives to work on community development initiatives and educate consumers about our Home Performance program. Do you have great people skills and the desire to provide excellent customer service? Is continued employer training and mentorship something you appreciate? Do you enjoy working in a team-oriented environment with advancement opportunities? If so, keep reading!
These entry-level Sales / Customer Service Representative positions are full-time Monday - Friday. Our operating hours are between 9:00 am - 8:00 pm and schedules range between those hours based on company need. Occasional Saturday hours are required from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. Pay for these positions is $60,000 - $140,000/yr based on performance. Our generous benefits package includes health, vision, and dental plans, company-paid life insurance, paid time off (PTO), and paid holidays. You will be issued a company vehicle, phone, and tablet or laptop depending on the position. You are also eligible for company trips and sales competition prizes. If these Sales / Customer Service Representative positions sound like the opportunity that you've been looking for, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application.
ABOUT ALLIED EXPERTS
At Allied Experts our goal is to help homeowners achieve greater comfort, indoor air quality, and energy efficiency for a higher quality of life. We provide residential services including heating, cooling, plumbing, weatherization, and insulation. Energy efficiency is our specialty. Our service area includes Cherry Hill and over 130 municipalities across New Jersey. What sets us apart in our industry is our focus on getting to the root cause of home performance issues by taking a "whole-house" approach. Consequently, we were named the nation's #1 ranked Home Performance with Energy Star Contractor in 2016 and have been recognized six times as Century Club Award Winners by the EPA.
We maintain a high employee retention rate, allowing us to consistently provide these quality services. This is due to our company culture and the opportunities we provide to our employees. We offer a family, team-oriented environment where we look out for each other and are accountable to one another. We challenge everyone to become the best at their profession for their own benefit as well as that of our entire team.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A SALES / CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Our sales / customer service team is made up of Area Marketing Representatives, Community Representatives, and Building Analysts. All team members play a vital part in our overall business success and customer satisfaction. As a company, we believe the strengths of our staff is what makes us and each team member successful. Following directions, completing tasks, documentation, scheduling, and meeting targeted goals are the underlying duties for all roles. In addition, all team members represent our company while displaying courtesy, professionalism, and discretion during all client and community interactions. Keep reading to find the role that matches your strengths!
- Our Area Marketing Representatives thrive in the process of selling our products and services. As the first contact with homeowners and communities, you will engage and excite our clients into moving to the next step. However, your outgoing personality and passion for our products will be what charms our potential clients as you reach out via phone, email, and/or in person!
- Our Community Representatives enjoy the process of follow-up and provide more detailed information as the client moves forward with our company. Acting as a home performance messenger, you meet with potential clients and perform a basic technical evaluation of their home and educate the homeowner about who we are and what we can offer to improve their home and lives. This critical piece continues to keep our potential clients engaged and excited about moving forward with Allied Energy!
- Our Building Analysts are passionate about details and accuracy and firmly believe in the benefits of Home Performance options. In this stage of the process, homeowners want an expert assisting them through the decision-making process as they select the best option for their home. If being an expert in the home performance industry fits your attitude and personality, this is the role for you!
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A SALES / CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Passionate about Home Performance options
- Familiar with electronic devices such as computers, tablets, and cell phones
- Strong desire to learn
- Have a personable yet professional personality
- Basic knowledge of construction concepts or building science and energy efficiency fundamentals
Experience performing energy assessments is a plus! Do you have strong communication skills and establish good rapport easily? Are you comfortable in a sales or customer service role? Do you have previous experience in hospitality? Is offering excellent customer service important to you? If so, please apply today!
51 to 200 Employees
Construction, Repair & Maintenance Services
$5 to $25 million (USD)
2 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
2 Yes (amount not posted)