Now Hiring - Sales Counselor in Creedmoor, NC
Sales Counselor in Creedmoor, NC
At Everstory Partners, our mission is to create supportive spaces where individuals and families can find solace, meaning, and hope in the midst of loss. At the heart of our mission is a deep understanding of the profound and complex nature of grief. Every person’s journey through loss is unique, and we are committed to providing compassionate and personalized support. We also believe that grief is not a problem to be solved or a burden to manage alone, but rather a natural and beautiful part of the human experience. Backed by our national strength and our local partners’ role is to be a steady presence, a source of comfort and guidance, and a partner in celebrating the life and legacy of the person who has passed.
The Impact You Will Make
The Sales Counselor at Everstory is typically our customers first point of contact at the location and is responsible for providing a customer focused experience during each interaction. This role will be an empathetic professional that understands the value of providing our families with all options in their time of need. In this position, you will also be responsible for:
- Sell Everstory products and services to existing and potential individual customers and associations.
- Provide the highest level of service by effectively responding to client/customer both during and after the sales process.
- Provide at-need clients with immediate service, providing a consoling atmosphere that enable the clients to make decisions regarding recently deceased family members.
- Provide options and associated costs, including advising client on financing options.
- Coordinate site overviews with clients, including tours around the property.
- Identify own leads and schedules presentations to meet assigned pre-need quotas.
- Ensure the office is maintained in a professional manner to minimize stress to the clients.
- Basics: This position requires a compassionate mindset with the ability to maintain composure during stressful situations. You are also coachable and willing to learn. You have a desire to set your own schedule and ability to work evening and weekend hours when necessary. You are naturally competitive, possess drive and self-motivation to sell and generate revenue through care and offering all company products.
- Customer Focus: The most successful individuals possess the confidence to interact with clients over the phone or in-person and you can build strong customer relationships.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and have access to a personal vehicle for some locations.
- You are able to travel to potential clients homes located anywhere in the geographic region served by the location
- High School equivalency required.
- 1 + years' of sales experience desired, preferably in a B2C environment.
Our Investment in You
Everstory Partners is proud to provide our employees with a quality work environment and opportunity for both personal and professional growth. As part of our ongoing commitment, we offer a competitive benefits package for our Full-Time Employees including: Medical, Dental, 401k with a company match, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discount Programs, Generous PTO Programs, Volunteer Opportunities & much more!
Everstory Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
1001 to 5000 Employees
Personal Consumer Services
$100 to $500 million (USD)
17 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
17 Yes (amount not posted)