Now Hiring - Epic Community Connect Account Manager in Broomfield, CO
Epic Community Connect Account Manager in Broomfield, CO
Job Description:Develops and manages relationships with C-level and VP-level executives, serving as the single point of contact to address business needs, and to ensure customers are engaged and leveraging the Epic electronic health record system to its fullest potential.
- Manages business within existing accounts and conducts quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with executive leadership to deliver KPI reports, identify opportunities and challenges, and provide recommended solutions.
- Works with internal technical teams to create client demos and presentations, and delivers quotes and proposals for new product enhancements
- Upsells Epic product enhancements and other third-party product offerings, negotiates pricing on behalf of customers with affiliated third-party vendors, prepares pricing and change orders, and presents to executive leadership to guide sales process to close.
- Maintains day-to-day relationships with key customer stakeholders to respond to customer questions and requests, provide updates on projects in-flight, and resolve client issues in a timely manner.
- Partners with implementation teams to ensure a smooth transition to account management and support post go-live
- Participates in sales activities for prospective customers; utilizes solution-selling techniques to help close new opportunities
- Builds and maintains strong internal relationships, provides customer feedback and represents clients’ interests to program leadership on internal meetings
- Partners with Intermountain Healthcare application teams and Epic to understand available resources and best practices
- Attends training opportunities and networking events
- Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Five (5) years of experience in healthcare, technology or related field, including a minimum of 6 months in a leadership role is required
- Associate's Degree or higher preferred Clinical Experience preferred. Knowledge of the Epic system. Knowledge of Clinical Document, Orders, ED, Optime, Willow and Radiant applications. Knowledge of clinical workflows preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of information systems and of legal, ethical, management and organizational principles. Knowledge of systems integration issues. Experience in application and system development required.
- Regular attendance to perform work on site during regularly scheduled business hours or scheduled shifts is required
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends is required for identified positions
Location:Peaks Regional Office
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.$47.58 - $87.26
We care about your well-being – mind, body, and spirit – which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho, Nevada, and Utah based caregivers , and for our Colorado, Montana, and Kansas based caregivers our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion .
Intermountain Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Health Care Services & Hospitals
$5 to $10 billion (USD)
3 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
3 Yes (amount not posted)