Now Hiring - Account Executive in Natick, MA
Account Executive in Natick, MA
Statement of Purpose: The primary responsibility of an Account Executive is to obtain orders or contracts for Tradesmen’s services. Account Executives customarily and regularly perform this primary responsibility in the field by educating contractors about the Tradesmen International Value Proposition. The Account Executives are responsible for locating and bringing in new business, as well as maintaining Client relationships that increase the usage of Tradesmen International’s services and workforce.
Creates and grows sales.
- Maintains and exceeds sales goals set by the Company.
- Communicates detailed Client needs to the Operations team.
- Generates sales leads and prospects for Clients.
- Makes direct sales calls and presentations to Clients at their place of business.
- Educates Prospects and Clients about the relationship between the use of a highly skilled variable workforce and productivity and profitability.
- Registers new Clients according to the business plan and educates the Client about the benefits and terms of doing business with Tradesmen.
- Collects monies owed Tradesmen on a timely basis; hand delivers the first 6-8 invoices to new Clients until healthy payment pattern is established.
- Attends trade-related association and networking events; participates on association committees.
Encourages additional sales by building strong Client relationships.
- Follows up with registered Clients in order to build relationships, to create an initial order, and to keep Clients actively using Tradesmen when our Field Employees will be productive for them by regularly visiting the Client’s place of business and by other means.
- Builds ongoing relationships with each Client’s senior management, office personnel, and jobsite superintendents by regularly visiting the Client’s place of business and by other means.
- Conducts follow up communication with Client after Field Employee dispatch to ensure Client satisfaction and quality control.
- Delivers periodic Employee evaluations to Client.
- Decides how to deal with Client issues and complaints in a proactive and professional manner and with a sense of urgency.
Encourages additional sales by managing and building strong Field Employee relationships.
- Prepares Field Employees for assignments with Clients and walks them on to first jobs or new Clients.
- Builds Field Employee relationships by calling Working Employees at the end of the first day, visiting jobsites at least weekly and calling Available Employees to check on their status and assuring them we are looking for an assignment.
- Is aware at all times, in part through regular visits to the field, of which Field Employees are currently assigned to which jobsites; decides how to address Field Employees issues in a proactive, professional manner and with a sense of urgency.
Encourages additional sales by managing and transmitting information to support the sales process.
- Maintains Client sales files.
- Attends required meetings, including One on One meetings with General Manager or Sales Manager, Operations meetings, Business Development meetings, and Sales Training meetings.
- Completes a Sales Activity Report in the computer system weekly.
- Completes and presents a daily plan for the following week to the General Manager.
- Responds to any work-related injuries for investigation and report completion.
- Supports the recruitment process by encouraging Employee referrals from top Field Employees; hands out referral program literature as appropriate.
- Remains updated on, and adheres to, all procedures detailed in the Field Office Procedures Manual.
- Participates in field and classroom training activities within specified timeframes.
- Performs other duties as assigned by General Manger or Sales Manager.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to build strong relationships with field employees
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
- Familiarity with standard computer systems and CRM systems is helpful
- Experience cold calling, canvassing a territory, and generating new business leads is helpful
Join the team, work hard, and watch your earning potential and career opportunities grow with Tradesmen International!
Total Rewards include annual salary with uncapped commission, and a monthly auto reimbursement, company matched 401(k), PTO and paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, short term disability, and voluntary supplemental life insurance.
EO employer - M/F/Veteran/DisabilityRecruiter Name: Ethan Smith Recruiter Phone Number: [please apply online]227 Location: US-MA-NATICK
5001 to 10000 Employees
Construction, Repair & Maintenance Services
$100 to $500 million (USD)
43 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
43 Yes (amount not posted)