Now Hiring - National Account Representative in Hattiesburg, MS
National Account Representative in Hattiesburg, MS
JONES PEOPLE MAKE JONES LOGISTICS WORK
IF YOU WANT THE BEST RESULTS FOR CUSTOMERS, YOU MUST HAVE THE BEST PEOPLE.
About Jones Logistics
For over 20 years, Jones Logistics has focused on delivering dedicated services, freight brokerage, and managed transportation to clients across the United States. The expertise of Jones Logistics has evolved beyond general transportation to include more specialized services such as dedicated logistics, brokerage capabilities, flatbed, heavy haul, transportation of forestry by-products, and an oil and gas services division. Regardless of industry, the team at Jones Logistics locates the right resources for any transportation or logistics requirement.
National Account Representative Job Description
With the assistance of on-the-job training, you are responsible for aggressively marketing the Jones Logistics capabilities to develop new accounts and secure an established customer base. You will effectively utilize Hubspot, TMW, parade.ai, Dialpad and other technology interfaces for customer and carrier freight management. You will evaluate a customer’s current transportation requirements, e.g. existing service, mode, lanes, budget, and propose a custom transportation solution from Jones Logistics’ product offerings.
- Conduct lead generation activities for new and incremental business, including cold calling, networking and other opportunity prospecting methods.
- Meet with prospective customers to discuss viable opportunities in an effort to understand their business needs, identify scope, submit a proposal, finalize the contract and win the business.
- Coordinate with various teams to implement clever solutions for the customer, including participation in kick-off.
- Perform various activities related to monitoring the health of the account which includes, but is not limited to, customer KPI review, revenue quality monitoring, watching for additional opportunities, contract and pay terms review to ensure adherence to the agreement.
- Potential to visit prospective and existing customers at their corporate headquarters or other sites as needed.
- Minimum Qualification: High School Diploma/GED with 1-2 years of sales or customer service experience.
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Business Administration/Management, Supply Chain Management, and/or related field with 1-2 years of experience
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Basic time-management skills
- Transportation experience is a plus
- Ability to multitask
- Sales experience is a plus
- Ability and willingness to seek out work and the drive to accomplish goals
- Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with clients, vendors, and peers
- Knowledge of the activities and responsibilities involved in selling a product or service
- Ability to analyze customer activities, profiles and information
- Understanding of the importance of meeting or exceeding established targets and ability to drive critical activities to completion
What’s in it for you?
- Earning potential beyond base salary through a commission program
- Fun, energetic and casual work environment
- Paid community outreach/volunteering opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance and 401K
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hattiesburg, MS 39402: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Please click the link below to complete the Culture Index survey. [please apply online] you ever been convicted of a felony?
Work Location: One location
Shipping & Trucking
Transportation & Logistics
Unknown / Non-Applicable
1 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
1 Yes (amount not posted)