Now Hiring - Home Sales Consultant in Berlin, VT
Home Sales Consultant in Berlin, VT
We strongly encourage interested applicants to WALK-IN or CALL. Contact Jason at 802-[please apply online] or visit us on Route 2 across from Capitol City Buick and GMC.
Home Sales Consultant
Do you want to be a part of transforming the lives of others? Are you eager to grow in your career and control your own salary?
We are looking for a fellow game changer with an eagerness to connect and guide our customers to their future home. Let’s talk! Call or Walk In today!
- You will receive a weekly salary PLUS a commision advance based on TEAM performance. In other words, you will receive steady pay while you learn the ropes!
- Unlimited career and earning potential - Village Homes is one of Vermont's leading housing providers. Our industry is growing, and so arn't we.
The main job purpose as a Home Sales Consultant with Village Homes will be to create a world class home buying experience by assisting customers from the time they visit one of our Home Centers all the way through to the time they take ownership of their new home.
Ideal Team Member Profile
- Village Homes Ambassador – protect the Village Homes branding and assets by maintaining a high level of integrity throughout the sales process
- Constant Learner – develop expertise in areas such as finance mortgage concepts & pre-qualification, product, sales acumen, sales presentation skills and the local market
- Customer Follow-up – maintain customer files and provide timely follow-up with prospective buyers via the company’s CRM system
- Merchandising – assist manager by helping select inventory, decorate models and maintain appearance of the homes
- Personal Prospecting – develop, refine and execute a strategic sales and marketing plan to increase home center traffic
- Product Demonstration – show prospects display homes, demonstrate features and benefits to create added value
- Set Appointments – set home center visits utilizing prospect database and by converting ad calls and web leads
- Ask for the Sale –Lead prospects to the next step by scheduling and leading contract meetings.
- Social Media Management – Control the conversation and help manage the Village Homes Facebook and Instagram page.
- Training – participates in all sales meetings, training opportunities and other company sponsored functions
- Ability to work the required schedule, including Saturdays. You will enjoy a weekday off. Our office in closed on Sundays.
- At least 3 years of relationship driven business to consumer sales preferred
- Must be willing to develop expertise in areas such as finance mortgage concepts, product, sales acumen, sales presentation skills and our local market
- General understanding of the retail environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel and contribute to a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook preferred
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to walk the lot and show homes throughout all seasons
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 years
- 3 years
- 4 years
- 5 years
- 6 years
- 7 years
- 8 years
- 9 years
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Berlin, VT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
2 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
2 Yes (amount not posted)