Now Hiring - Automotive Salesperson/Product Specialist in Leesburg, FL
Automotive Salesperson/Product Specialist in Leesburg, FL
Do you love cars?
Are you highly motivated to grow with one of the strongest auto dealers in Central Florida?
Are you interested in virtually unlimited earning potential?
If you answered YES to the above, then apply and join the best sales team in the business!
We are a leader in the automotive retail business. Our growing team is looking for someone like you to join our family!
Our ideal candidate will be reliable, driven, excited to learn, ready to provide customers with a "WOW" experience, and be receptive to feedback. Most importantly, they will need to have highly effective interpersonal communication skills, an extensive knowledge of our product line (Toyota), and be comfortable communicating with customers throughout the sales process. We want our product specialists to have a great time assisting our guests.
- Greet customers arriving at the dealership
- Showcase the dealership's vehicles and explain their features and warranties to customers
- Answer customer questions about cars and the financing and purchase process
- Accompany customers on test drives, collecting licenses and documentation beforehand per best practices
- Negotiate car prices and trade-in values for customer vehicles
- Coordinate with the finance department to determine each customer's financing and ownership options
- Contact past customers to ensure they are satisfied with their vehicles
- Exceptional customer service skills, including interpersonal communication and rapport building
- In-depth knowledge of the dealership's vehicles, finance options and sales process
- Intuition to anticipate which cars will appeal to different customers
- Active listening to best determine a customer's wants and needs
- Persuasiveness to convince customers to make a purchase
- Confidence to create a positive impression on customers
- Negotiation skills to offer deals that satisfy customers while ensuring profit for the dealership
- Organization and time management to handle many different customers, including past customers, at once
- Teamwork and collaboration skills to coordinate sales with the financing department and/or other Salespeople
- A welcoming and friendly demeanor
- Knowledge and passion for vehicles
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location
- Store Manager
Company's [please apply online] Facebook page:
- [please apply online] Remotely:
Work Location: In person
Retail & Wholesale
Unknown / Non-Applicable
1 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
1 Yes (amount not posted)