Now Hiring - Legal Account Executive - Managed Office Services in Cleveland, OH
Legal Account Executive - Managed Office Services in Cleveland, OH
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Up to 9 paid holidays (7 observed, 2 floating)
- Medical/Dental/Vision (Multiple plans)
- Legal and ID Shield Plans
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance
- 401K with a match
- Short & Long-term disability
- Referral bonuses (Up to $1,200)
- Shift differential pay (2nd and 3rd shifts)
- On the job training
- MyAvalon Program (Avalon hosted events)
Avalon opened in 2000 with three people in Syracuse, NY, providing high-quality legal copy services. Today, we’re way more than just legal copy pros. Our team of 150 – located across the U.S. in eight offfices in six states – includes experts in cybersecurity, eDiscovery, managed office services (MOS), and other progressive, recession-proof, always-evolving service offerings!
Our startup feel, collaborative culture, and open, casual atmosphere (not to mention the random pizza parties and happy hours) make Avalon a great place to work. So, if you’re a hard-working, detail-oriented, genuinely nice person who wants to join a team of amazing people with a passion for solving client challenges (and for having fun), apply now!
The Account Executive- Managed Office Services (MOS) is accountable for growing MOS sales and manages the complete MOS Sales lifecycle from pre-sales through delivery. This individual will be responsible to meet sales and revenue goals by developing and strengthening long-term client relationships.
- Holds the primary accountability of growing MOS sales and manages the complete MOS Sales lifecycle from pre-sales through delivery.
- This individual will be responsible to meet sales and revenue goals by developing and strengthening long-term client relationships.
- Presentation of financial analysis for new account opportunities.
- New account sales generation/prospecting.
- Preserve and maintain existing client relationships whilst seeking opportunities to increase revenue.
- Build a pipeline of new business.
- Meet monthly/yearly quotas.
- CRM - HubSpot: Territory and pipeline compliance daily.
- Prospecting to the C-Suite.
- Be the subject matter expert in business process outsourcing.
- Collect and document competitive intelligence.
- Assist marketing team in authoring case studies of existing and new accounts.
- Attending Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) Conferences and other networking events.
Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional teamwork and communication abilities.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Understanding of Managed eDiscovery Services a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 plus years of proven track record of increasing sales (revenue and activity) in Managed Office Services (MOS).
- Previous sales experience in selling long term engagements for outsourcing copy centers, mail rooms, reception, hospitality services and solutions.
- Selling to the law firms a plus.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Making and receiving phone calls.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
So, are you ready to click that button and take the next step in your career? We hope so!
Unknown / Non-Applicable
1 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
1 Yes (amount not posted)