Now Hiring - Account Manager - Sales Trainee in Kailua Kona, HI
Account Manager - Sales Trainee in Kailua Kona, HI
No experience needed, on-the-job training provided. Recent graduates welcome!
If you want a fast track to success in one of the nation’s fastest growing industries, this is the opportunity for you!
We are actively seeking Customer Relationship Management Trainees to join Greentech Renewables’ Training Program. In this approximate 24-month program, the CRM Trainee would rotate through various roles gaining experience in each department within the company to get a deeper understanding of the business model. You will get exposure to Warehouse Operations, Logistics, Account Management, Outside Sales, Project Management, Purchasing, Business Operations, and more!
While the position provides structured on-the-job training, there is also online training related to solar PV, business development, and management. No prior experience is necessary as the program is designed to provide the tools and training needed for a successful career in Account Management with a multi-million-dollar company.
Greentech Renewables is a positive, friendly, and empowering workplace environment. Our team is made up of hardworking, fun, communicative solar professionals. We provide dedicated product and industry training to our employees to assist in developing their skill sets while investing in their long-term success. Our team culture is important to us – come join a wonderful group!
Greentech Renewables is part of a larger family-owned company that has a history of success in distribution since 1957. As the nation’s leading solar equipment distributor, we offer an extensive on-site inventory featuring products from the solar and electrical industry’s top manufacturers. With over 80 solar distribution centers nationwide and a through our unique business model, we’re able to provide solar industry customers with the tools to design, finance, sell, and install solar PV and energy storage solutions in an efficient, cost-effective manner. The company’s core values of service, integrity, and reliability shape the way we do business but our true success stems from our people.
- Pursuing or received a Bachelor's Degree
- Must be a self-starter who can handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Must be able to take initiative in projects and be proactive
- Must be detail-oriented and possess a good work ethic
- Stellar communication & time management skills
- Must be organized and enjoy collaborative problem-solving
- Must be team-oriented and highly motivated with strong collaboration skills
- Learn the ins and outs of customer relationship management
- Learn processes and strategies to help customers stay organized and informed, and to make it easy for the customers to provide forecasting for their upcoming needs
- Self-driven continuous learning and training in solar technology in an effort to give customers advice on products and product alternatives
- Engage in pricing and availability discussions with team, customers, and vendors
- Develop relationships with new or existing solar manufacturers
- Provide insight into purchasing decisions for the team based on conversations with customers and a well-established customer relationship
- Develop an understanding of company operations and business philosophy
- Assist the Operations team in developing strategies to improve processes and streamline the supply chain
Job Type: Full-time, Benefits, 401K, Day Shift, Monday-Friday
Pay: Base range of $45-55K annually, Profit Sharing
CED Greentech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kailua-Kona, HI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
201 to 500 Employees
Taxi & Car Services
Transportation & Logistics
Unknown / Non-Applicable
11 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
11 Yes (amount not posted)