Now Hiring - Pharmaceutical Territory Representative (Honolulu, HI) in Honolulu, HI
Pharmaceutical Territory Representative (Honolulu, HI) in Honolulu, HI
As a Territory Representative, you will be supporting the development of business activities in a defined territory. You will be exploring sales growth opportunities and sales development to our current partners as well as cultivating new relationships. In this position, after successfully completing our 2-week product & territory management training and level-assessment program, you will visit assigned customers on a regular basis to promote products, relate new product information, and receive feedback on our company’s products and services.
- Cultivate new sales prospects and expands customer opportunities to achieve sales growth of Hiossen products.
- Conduct calls and other activities aimed at achieving sales quota and goals for the assigned accounts and territory.
- Develop sales activity plans to optimize sales activities and achieve target sales performance.
- Visit at least 6 different dental offices daily.
- Regularly recruit and schedule dentists and other dental professionals to attend Hiossen seminars.
- Ensure collection of outstanding Accounts Receivables from customers in conjunction with other departments.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete Hiossen product training programs, attaining the ability to demonstrate required product and technical knowledge, knowledge of Hiossen sales procedures and sales techniques.
- High School diploma with at least (3) years of successful experience as a sales representative in direct or B2B sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least (2) years of successful experience as a sales representative in direct or B2B sales.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must have the ability to travel within your assigned territory.
- Prolonged periods of sitting, walking, and standing at customer’s office and other meeting locations.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to drive.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Base Salary: $50,000 - $80,000
- Uncapped Commission
- Welcome Allowance
- $230 Biweekly Car Allowance
- Unlimited Gas Card
- $40 Biweekly Cellular Allowance
- Medical, Dental
- Vision,100% Company sponsored
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D, 100% Company sponsored
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 100% Company sponsored
- 401(k) plan with a company match up to 5%
- Paid Time Off, including pro-rated Paid Sick Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
201 to 500 Employees
Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
$100 to $500 million (USD)
3 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
3 Yes (amount not posted)