Now Hiring - Community Manager in Santa Fe, NM
Community Manager in Santa Fe, NM
Property Name: Madera Apartments
Property Description: Luxury apartment community in Santa Fe, New Mexico. New A + development plan to complete construction 2023. First units are delivered April 2023.
Position: Community Manager
Start Date: September 2022
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time, Exempt, Benefits Eligible
POSITION SUMMARY: The Community Manager is the key onsite employee. The Community manager is responsible for the overall operations of a property, from hiring and managing employees, to achieving the highest possible NOI for the property, to maintaining the appearance and longevity of the property. Lift Residential’s views the community managers as the most vital position and strives to support the Community Manager is every way possible.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leasing the property as quickly possible will obtaining the highest rent the market will allow.
- Communicate with prospects, tenants, development company, maintenance staff, and corporate team professionally and efficiency.
- Be the leader in creating a community with the tenants and an enjoyable work environment for staff.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) on-site, which involves managing the property to the approved operating budget, overseeing the lease-up of the property, collect rents, manage delinquency, and submit weekly and monthly.
- Create an environment that highlights and promotes retention with tenants and employees.
- Provide excellent customer service for the tenants and for the investors in the project. This is achieved by prompt communication, attention to detail and maintaining the complex to the highest standard.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4+ years of property manager experience. Experience in lease up properties preferred.
- Experience with Entrata Software or other property management software.
- Understanding of how to operate with in a monthly and annual budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- “Client-ready” professional demeanor and presentation. Previous client interface experience required.
COMPENSATION: Salary range $70,000 to $82,000 (based on experience), benefits, ability to earn performance bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $82,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Santa Fe, NM 87507: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Property management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
1 Yes (amount not posted)
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
1 Yes (amount not posted)