Now Hiring - Restoration Business Development Manager in Burlingame, CA
Restoration Business Development Manager in Burlingame, CA
Restoration Sales Business Development
If you’re looking for a job with competitive benefits, big commissions, flexible hours, and the freedom to make as much as you want, then make your move to COIT. As the leader in the cleaning and restoration industry, COIT has been trusted by homeowners and business owners throughout the United States and abroad for more than 70 years. Join a known company that is dedicated to keeping our communities clean and healthy and when disaster strikes, putting peoples lives back together. COIT is more than a job, it is a career. Make Your Move Today!
Be a part of positive change in your community. This position will aide our customers in making their environments clean and healthy, while maintaining your safety in the process.
MAKE YOUR MOVE -- HERE’S WHAT MAKES COIT A GREAT PLACE TO BUILD YOUR CAREER:
FREEDOM & FLEXIBILITY:
Avoid the monotony of an office job. And work as much as you want for the chance to earn more money.
On top of earning commissions, our top-performing employees have the chance to receive production bonuses.
Be the change to bring our communities back to normal and help keep our communities safe in their homes and workplaces. At COIT we take our employees and our customers safety extremely seriously. You’ll be joining a company that cares about your health and safety.
Tools & Training
We provide all the tools and training you need to succeed on the job. Upgrade your skills with on-the-job training so you can make even more money.
We promote from within, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to advance your career. We even help employees start their own COIT franchise with financial assistance.
Every Day is Different
There is a ton of variety in the people you’ll work with, the services you’ll provide, and the work sites you’ll go to. No two days at COIT are the same.
If you enjoy helping people live happier and healthier lives and seeing results from your work, then COIT is the career for you.
COIT’s attractive benefits include medical, dental, and vision; a 401(k); paid holidays and sick days; life and disability insurance; and more.
At COIT, our core values are Commitment, Integrity, Opportunity, and Teamwork, and these influence everything we do. Be part of a team that has a strong, dedicated culture that brings out the best in people.
We follow all the safety protocols and requirements to keep everyone safe on the job, and take them very seriously. We have continued to operate and provide cleaning and disinfecting services to our customers throughout the pandemic without incident.
THE ROLE – WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Under general supervision performs customer sales and service functions throughout the Target Market. Supports local, regional, national corporate efforts as needed. Consults with Supervisor regarding financial goals and performance objectives within the territory.
▪ Be a good ambassador/representative for COIT Services, Inc. This includes wearing appropriate business attire and COIT Identification Badge.
▪ Provides prompt and professional service to all customers. This includes being polite, courteous and respectful.
▪ Effectively and strategically works throughout the region and country as designated.
▪ Actively develops sales and customer/prospect base within assigned territory.
▪ Promotes all COIT services offered through Commercial, Restoration and Residential.
▪ Maintains existing customer base by means of monthly, bi-monthly, or weekly contact of client reporting status to the Supervisor.
▪ Maintains excellent records on all customers and prospects. This should include contact information and primary services COIT can provide (along with date of next contact).
▪ Enters all information into designated Customer Relationship Management software.
▪ Develop an understanding of the environment of the customer and the language used with the customer’s industry.
▪ Writes and presents proposals; closes sales with specific clients as designated by Supervisor.
▪ Asks customers for additional business and successfully closes sales.
▪ Obtains clarity from the customer as to appropriate billing information.
▪ Communicates with customers and prospects according to established company standards (i.e. sending out follow-up correspondence within 24 hours).
▪ Completes customer appointments as scheduled. Keeps internal personnel informed.
▪ Determines customer requirements and provides accurate, profitable and reasonable job prices.
▪ Follows established policies. Resolves customer concerns to satisfaction of company and customer.
▪ Assists with training of new or existing personnel.
▪ Establishes and promotes ethical sales practices.
▪ Maintains an acceptable driving record.
▪ Provides proof of insurance to cover operating own vehicle on company business.
▪ Meets corporate standards for attendance and timeliness.
▪ Represents COIT at sales functions including but not limited to trade shows, continuing education classes, lunches, meetings, golf tournaments as well as any other functions as needed
▪ Attends department meetings as required.
▪ Maintains effective working relationships and acts in a manner most beneficial to the company.
▪ All other duties as assigned.
▪ Four-year degree or equivalent experience.
▪ Minimum of three years’ successful sales experience.
▪ Demonstrated sales ability.
▪ Presentation skills.
▪ Sales proposal design and development.
▪ Acceptable driving record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is somewhat physical. There may be extensive walking, standing, stooping, and bending. Traveling to marketing appointments requires the safe operation of a personal vehicle.
Note: This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to beperformed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of the General Manager or Restoration Manager.
REQUIREMENTS – WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· Valid driver’s license and driving record acceptable to insurance carrier
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Basic mathematics skills
· Fluent English helpful but not required
· Industry experience helpful
· Outside sales experience helpful
Please contact us to schedule your interview today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
We are working safely on the job and following all the required protocols.
- Restoration Business development: 4 years (Required)
- Restoration Sales: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Coit Services Inc
Consumer Product Rental
Personal Consumer Services
Unknown / Non-Applicable
7 Yes (amount not posted)
Coit Services Inc
Rate this company
Sign In to rate this company
Coit Services Inc
7 Yes (amount not posted)