|New Search Return To List|
Sales Representative - Automotive in Palmyra, PA
Klick Lewis Chevrolet/Buick is seeking a tenacious Sales Representative to join our competitive, focused team. We sell new and pre-owned cars to the Central PA region. While industry experience is not required, we are seeking a Sales Representative with some person-to-person sales experience. Those with retail, restaurant, or other comparable experience where building quick rapport and working hard is valued will thrive in this position. A self-motivated individual will see tremendous income potential in this market.
Our company understands that the way people buy cars has changed drastically, meaning the stereotypical pop-culture car salesman won’t get the job done. The right Sales Representative for us will benefit from consistent and expert sales training. Equipped with the skills and knowledge to succeed, the successful Sales Representative will be driven, focused, and disciplined. You will have the autonomy to put your ideas into action in this job, making a significant impact on the business as a whole.
The successful Sales Representative will be willing to learn from our successful veteran sales representatives. In our business, we value a competitive atmosphere. Those who are excited about an opportunity to come to work every day and help build a winning team are encouraged to apply. We will provide some prospects through floor traffic and internet leads, and it will be your duty to follow up and follow through on those leads, as well as develop your own. This is a great opportunity for a hard worker who wants to see their effort translate into increased earnings.
To the Sales Representative, we offer:
- Base plus commission with first year on target earnings between $40,000 - $60,000
- Second and third year earning potential of $60,000 - $100,000 dependent on success
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Competitive and close work environment
Klick Lewis Chevrolet/Buick is a family owned new and certified pre-owned auto dealer that has been in the industry for over 50 years. This past year, we were awarded Central Pennsylvania’s Snap21 Dealer of the year award. Our sales have been improving year over year, and we need to add another determined sales representative to our staff to handle the increased traffic. If you’re looking to join a family oriented company, where your work will be valued and rewarded, we look forward to your application.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Sales Representative include:
- Staying up to date on the latest technology inside and outside of our vehicles
- Articulating information in a clear manner about some of the coolest vehicles in the market today
- Driving sales to Klick Lewis Chevrolet Buick through prospects we provide via both floor traffic and internet leads
- Maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor
- Learning and developing phone skills for daily interaction with potential clients
- Maintaining a sense of humor, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn
Qualifications for the Sales Representative:
- Some sales experience required
- High school degree required
- A customer service focus
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Valid unrestricted driver’s license
- A driven, focused, and prepared mindset
Klick Lewis Chevrolet/Buick is an equal opportunity employer.