|New Search Return To List|
Account Executive - CORT Party Rental in Everett, WA
With more than 45 years of experience, CORT Party Rental has the Northwest's largest selection of everything you need to create a unique event. Our team of experts understand every event is unique and we'll be there to help inspire, design, and bring your vision to life. From weddings to corporate meetings and conferences, our high quality products; including tents, china, stemware and linens, will ensure that every moment is memorable.
For more information, visit [please apply online] Business Development Manager is responsible for generating revenue from new sources not previously working with CORT Party Rental.
- Actively pursues new revenue opportunities.
- Identify and build client base with effective networking and marketing to utilize the many resources CORT offers.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to key decision makers and committees.
- Accurately prepares quotes and contracts that are complete with diagrams and detailed installation and removal instructions. Works with clients to ensure orders and accurate and handles revisions and additions in a timely manner.
- Belong to one association group and attend regular networking meetings.
- Follow company and district procedures to protect information security and company assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 years of outside sales experience
- Previous event industry knowledge
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, or procedure manuals
- Ability to problem solve, collect data and draw valid conclusions
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programs.