|New Search Return To List|
Sales Management in Fort Worth, TX
There are many people in this world that are hardworking, career driven, and can easily be motivated by the right thing. There are not however, many people who can motivate, drive, lead, and successfully manage others to achieve goals of their own and the company’s. That is the individual I am looking for. We need someone to join our team who is passionate about everything they do. Someone who can conduct themselves in an admiring way that portrays the success and confidence that we want to radiate to the team they are leading. Specific duties of the manager we am looking for are:
· Mentoring, Motivating, and Leading sales teams
· Mastering our products, sales process and company’s mission and be able to execute successfully
· Training team to meet mine, and your expectation
· Productively participate, help, and improve the office and other management members
· Communicate with our clientele, which include, but are not limited to: Fire Fighters, Police Officers, Veterans, Teachers, and other labor unions and associations
· Effectively handling complaints with great customer care
· Manage office work and paper work flawlessly
This is a full time position with available benefits. First year is typically $68,000 -$81,000. When individual has proven ability to manage and maintain office without regional director’s aide, typical annual income will be $110,000 +.
If you believe you are a strong fit, please forward your resume via email. Please title the subject line as “Business Management Position (insert last name.)” We will not consider any applicants who are not capable of following these directions.
Benefits are available after 90 days.
No college experience is necessary. We are willing to train the correct person for this position. Military experience and leadership background make a candidate stand out.