|New Search Return To List|
Senior AE - CyberSecurity Software - TX - 27014966 in Dallas, TX
Senior AE - CyberSecurity Software - TX - 27014966
Our client is hiring an exceptional sales hunter with an entrepreneurial spirit to be part of their sales team in Dallas or Austin. The successful candidate will have a track record of closing Cybersecurity deals to new enterprise accounts and consistently achieving quota in a TOLA territory.
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for achieving an annual revenue target, providing accurate business forecasts, professionally representing the company in the Cybersecurity market and maintaining a high level of satisfaction with customers and partners. This is an individual contributor role with the potential for promotion to Sales Management within the next 18-24 months.
The client prefers people with companies like: ARCsight, Splunk, SumoLogic, Log Rhythm, Rapid 7, IBM QRadar, Symantec, RSA, Threat Matrix, AlienValut, Intel Security (McAfee), Trustwave, Websense, Trend Micro, Net IQ, Niksun, Fishnet, Ping Identity, Kaspersky Labs, F5, Tufin, PaloAlto, etc. in their background.
- Achieve the annual revenue target.
- Professionally introduce and represent the company to prospects, customers and partners.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of bookings and revenue.
- Maintain every customer as a reference account
- Establish the company in a new large sales territory
- Prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities to enterprise-level companies and service providers.
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.
- Be a good team player. Support your peers in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
- Demonstrate a track record of closing new Enterprise accounts or Service Providers and consistently achieving quota.
- 5 - 10 years of experience selling Enterprise Security Software or Solutions to the Fortune 1000
- 3+ years of selling CyberSecurity Software, Log Management and Analytics, SEIM or Security Solutions.
- Ability to present and communicate with all levels of the customer: Technical, Financial & Executive.
- Comfortable using CRM and Strategic Selling Methodologies.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing start-up environment.
- Balances great ambition and drive with a high level integrity and honesty
- Fun to be around!
- Experience selling SaaS is a plus
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred or extensive experience selling Security Software
Base Salary: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $260,000.00 - $300,000.00 (NO Cap) + Great Benefits + Car
Locations: Home Office in either Dallas or Austin
Number of Openings: 1
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to [please apply online]. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings/