This position will work in an agile atmosphere, developing, releasing and supporting the platform that supports SalesJobs next generation product. Our software development process spans the full-stack lifecycle, including front-end UI and back-end API development. Our backend cloud technology primarily leverages AWS with some limited access to GCP. This platform includes many layers of services, databases, data processing, and process flows that makes the whole system work. The candidate will be working one-on-one with both the CTO and CEO in a small, fast paced, work environment.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Implement software to meet performance, scalability, reliability, and maintainability requirements.
- Participate in design discussions about new features and approaches to implementing new services and collaborate to analyze, develop, and implement end-to-end solutions.
- Analyze and improve the life-cycle software development process (testing, building, deploying, monitoring).
- Utilize Agile and/or Scrum Methodology
- Experience with programming languages ex. Java, NodeJS, Spring Boot, React, Swift, Django.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and containerized apps and environments as well as a good understanding of CI/CD pipelines and workflows.
- Knowledge of AWS or GCP cloud services and processes.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and design appropriate solutions.
- Ability to manage the workload, accommodate change and adapt accordingly. Experience delivering results in a fast moving, challenging environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in AWS or GCP services, especially how they relate to Docker/Kubernetes containers.
- Experience in frameworks like Spring Boot, React, Django, etc.